Click the player above to listen to the Episode!
Yeah, we missed a show, but they went 1-6 that week and would’ve had to have recorded the show on Zoloft. So, we skipped it. This week was a little better….
Oh, and by the way, Chad will be covering the A’s-Giants game on Thursday, 5/30 (12:45pm) from the press box, so be sure to tune in for sober tweets during the game.
- Giants have been scuffling. Now in second place, 1 back of AZ
- Last year, after 51 games, Giants were 27-24, 5.5 GB of LAD, 1 game back of what they are now: 28-23
- Discuss my Uncle’s memorial game
- Giants have gone 5-8 since our last show…
The Week in Review
- Injuries: Broken pinkie for Vogelsong, out 6-8 weeks
- Injuries: Casilla out with leg surgery to remove a cyst from his tibia. Expected to return after the ASG
- Rosario sent down to AAA to make room for Kickham’s start tomorrow
- Pagan’s inside the park homer walk off
The Big Question
- Is Kickham the right choice to replace Vogelsong?
Tweet At Me, Bruh
- Willie: @djp4cal: “Booing Posey is like booing America.”
- Chad: @williedills: “Memorial game for my uncle. Asked for it an he came through! #knbrfan @ AT&T Park http://instagram.com/p/Zygo6WpK-b/”
- Ben: @Sfgiants (tweet from #AskBelt)
Our New Favorite Guy
- Chad: Flannery: looked like he was going to score with Pagan
- Willie: Buster Posey
We Should Hate This Guy
- Willie: Whoever invented the A’s/Giants hat
- Chad: Alfonso Marquez
Why We Will Win It All
- Chad: Because AZ and COL can’t sustain this
- Willie: Our pitching can’t stay this bad. This is not reality
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
We also have a new TortureCast Mug for sale on Zazzle!