Click the player above to listen to the Episode!
Hey, the Giants are in first, the Dodgers in last. What else is there to be happy about?!
- Giants have second best record in NL, in first place, Dodgers in last, took 3/4 from 1st place Braves
- Giants rotation getting better, but still 12th in NL for starters (4.25 ERA)
- Zito (3-1, 2.75 ERA) and Bumgarner (4-1, 2.18 ERA) have remained mostly issue-free, but Lincecum (3-2, 4.07 ERA) hasn’t achieved true consistency and Vogelsong (1-3, 7.78 ERA) has one quality start in seven appearances.
- Cain won his first two May starts, yielding three runs over 15 1/3 innings. That’s a 1.76 ERA.
The Week in Review
- Lost 2/3 vs Philly, won 3/4 from ATL
- Giants now have the BEST BA in the NL at .266, 3rd in runs, 3rd in RBI
The Big Question
- Can Lincecum perform like this again? 7 innings, 0 runs, 2 hits. Vintage.
- Giants ASG dark horse, go!
- Should Gaudin move up in depth? 21 IP, 1.27 ERA, 21K, 15H, .195 BAA
Tweet At Me, Bruh
- Willie: kyleconaway: Hey @Williedills, I love you and all, but your #Giants can go straight to hell. #GoBraves #TomahawkChop4Life
- Chad: “Thomas Todd @HammerheadT @chadk21 @williedills @friedduck @TortureCast Damn, why didn’t we think of that?” That’s right, we’re on YOUTUBE!
Our New Favorite Guy
- Panda and his pink fingernails and homeruns
- Scutaro finding his groove again
We Should Hate This Guy
- Chad: Matt Kemp…BUT IT’S SO HARD (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/07/matt-kemp-gives-fan-hat-shoes-jersey_n_3231485.html)
- Willie: Melky Cabrera of course, wish we could boo the hell out him but oh well.
Why We Will Win It All
- Chad: Giants will make a deadline deal to solidify their rotation if Vogey doesn’t come around
- We have bullets in the chamber besides who we have right now. If we need a move to solidify, wherever that may be, it will happen
We also have a new TortureCast Mug for sale on Zazzle!