Willie, Ben and Chad get together for a NLCS review that just blew everyone’s pants off, followed by questioning the meaning of life and how the frick the Giants pulled off 6 consecutive elimination game wins. Oh yeah, we talk a little World Series Preview and about that Verlander guy…he’s pretty good.
- Um, how’d that happen?! 3 consecutive wins vs Cin, and 3 consecutive wins vs STL, first team to win 6 consecutive elimination games to reach WS
The Week In Review
- Giants won their 5th consecutive NLCS (62, 89, 02, 10, 12)
- Hunter Pence’s magical triple-double
- Where were you during NLCS Games 5-7?
The BIG Question
- Can the Giants hit Verlander?
- Will Bumgarner do well, if not, Giants could be down 2-0.
- Lincecum in pen? Rotation: Zito, Bum, Vogey, Cain.
Tweet At Me, Bruh
- @hankschulman: Seriously, folks who still insist Gs should add Melky now need to study his departure and what the team has done since, or just stop talking
Our New Favorite Guy
- Zito: Chad
- Scutaro: Willie
We Should Hate This Guy
- Chad: Most of the national media, who continually put the Giants as the underdog.
- Willie: the twitter handle https://twitter.com/BestFansStLouis
Why We Will Win It All
- Beat Verlander like Lee and Halladay in 2010, and in the previous 3 World Series that featured an LCS that swept vs a team that won in 7, the team that went 7 won all 3 times. LA vs Oak 1988, Cards vs Tigers ’06, Red Sox v Rockies ’07
- Sloppy Joes at Zeke’s cannot lose